Re: Design Question

Andrew Binkley writes:
 > I am writing some complex number functions that I would like to contribute
 > to the GSL when they are complete.  They make use of functions like logb,
 > scalbn and log1p.

Feel free to use any functions that are defined in the GNU C Library
(all the ones you mention are).  If there isn't a fall-back version in
the sys/ directory in GSL then one can be added.

In the absence of the functions and substitutions in config.h you
won't be able to use -ansi, but it should work once the fall-back
functions are available.

Brian