Re: Problems compiling GSL on a Mac OS X

On Wednesday, Jun 4, 2003, at 17:23 Europe/Rome, Daniel T Konkle wrote:

The compilation process works fine but when I run 'make check' I get errors int the 'Making check in vector'

Same problem here on my iBook. I hope Apple will upgrade quickly to gcc3.3, perhaps we can hope to have GSL pass all the checks with the new compiler.

Anyway I use GSL daily with no problem, even if I've not understood exactly if I can trust the ALL the results I get.

Cheers,
Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
  but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)