Re: Submission structure

Andrew Binkley writes:
 > Hello,
 > I've read the GSL design document and think I am almost ready to submit
 > some code for complex elementary functions.  This will be my first
 > submission to GSL and pointers to other relevant documentation/pointers to
 > other relevant messages/guidance would be appreciated.  I have my code
 > nicely formatted, what do I do next?

Cool. The best thing is to create an account on
http://savannah.gnu.org/ and I will add you to the access list so you
can check the files into your own branch on the cvs there (this is the
best option). Otherwise putting the files on a web page and post the
link is an alternative.

 > I know that GSL already has implementations of complex elementary
 > functions, so should I add mine to /complex/math.c, start a new
 > source file or something else?

It is probably easiest to keep them in a separate file initially.

--
Brian