Re: newbie question....trying hard to get GSL to work under windows

As far as I remember gsl was (and I hope still is) part of cygwin
distribution. One just has to select gsl among other packages during cygwin
installation. I don't use windows that much but it seems to me that the
easiest way to get gsl on MS is through cygwin.

Cheers,
Slaven