Inclusion of Wigner Rotation matrix element code?

Hi

I have developed code for the calculation of the elements of the Wigner
rotation matrix elements, and was wondering if there is interest in having
this incoorporated into GSL.  GSL currently has the capability for
calculating angular momentum recoupling coefficients (Wigner 3J, 6J and 9J
symbols), and spherical harmonics, so the inclusion of code for rotation
matrices would "complete" the package as far as angular momentum
calculations is concerned.  Of course, this code will need modification for
GSL, but I am happy and willing to do that if this is considered a good
idea.  The code is very similar to that used for the (3J, 6J, 9J) routines,
and I would endeavour to keep the implementation as similar to those
fuctions as possible.

Please cc me on any replies, I am not currently subscribed to the list.

Jonathan Underwood

--
Dr. Jonathan Underwood
Department of Physics and Astronomy