Re: Simulated annealing

Rampas, Tomas wrote:

Hello,
I need a little help with a gsl_siman_solve function.
I have defined the energy function, step function, metric function and print
function and other stuffs. Compilation is OK. But when I go through the code
in debug mode program never jump into the metric function.

This is no error. gsl_siman_solve_many uses the metric function - but only for output.
gsl_siman_solve_many is not documented, it just makes many tries for one random walk step.

It is save to run gsl_siman_solve without metric function. You should implement the correct stepsize in do_step.

Yours, achim