Support for ODE of complex functions

Hallo all.

Looking into documentation, I have seen that gsl offers some routines to
solve numerically first order equations of real functions. What about
differential equations of complex functions? Is there some work in
progress for this issue? I could be interested to adapt GLS code to
handle complex functions too.

Ciao Ciao

Marco