GSL and CLAPACK together

Hello,

	I have recently been using GSL and CLAPACK together on a project and
was happy to see they work easily. But it was not obvious that they
would. I suggest that there be a place in documentation that list hints
or trick to doing things like that.

	I have included examples of using the two libraries together for other
people searching for the same information.

  /* solve Ax=b for x
     x is put in to b
     transpose is need to work with CLAPACK*/
  gsl_matrix_transpose(A);
  dgesv_(&SL, &nrhs, gsl_matrix_ptr(A,0,0), &SL, ipiv,
	 gsl_vector_ptr(b,0), &SL, &info);

  /* solve Ax=b for x
     x is put in to b
     transpose is need to work with CLAPACK*/
  gsl_matrix_complex_transpose(A);
  zgesv_(&SL, &nrhs, gsl_matrix_complex_ptr(A,0,0), &SL, ipiv,
	 gsl_vector_complex_ptr(b,0), &SL, &info);

Andrew Fredricks