Re: complex lInear algebra

Z F writes:
 > OK, me and my brother will try to work on that. We will start with
 > the BLAS support. We need some convention for the naming of the
 > functions. The current one is:
 > S  single real
 > D  double real
 > C  single complex
 > Z  double complex
 > We propose to add
 > K  long double real
 > Q  long double complex

These are not part of the BLAS standard -- so I would not want to add
them to gsl itself.

The sort of algorithms I am interested in would be complex QR and
complex SVD.  The "GSL Design Document" at
http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/ contains information on contributing.

regards,

p.s. Can you post any development related messages to the list
gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com rather than me directly -- thanks.