Re: complex lInear algebra

Hello Brian,

Well, the situation is the following.

For our research we need long complex SVD. To do that we need long
complex BLAS and complex SVD.

We do not see the logic in not expanding the BLAS standard to handle
longs and thus the proposition holds:

Add data types to BLAS
K  long double real
Q  long double complex

and the functions which operate on them as the first step. Second step
is to program complex SVD algorithm and the rest of them.

Since we have to do it anyway, we would like this to be available to
others too (and ourselves in future).

Roman and Lazar