Re: exception handling complex elementary functions (fwd)

Hi,
I've done as requested.   I decided not to use exact same format as
specfunc/error.h so the returned result is always similar to that of the
original functions.  Attached are complex\math.c (with some #ifndef
additions) and complex\math_eh.c.  Please let me know if you have any
other requests.

Thanks,
Andrew Binkley