Multivariate random number generators

Hi,

I have coded four random number generators for multivariate distributions.
They include:
   Multivariate (elliptical) t-distribution
   Multivariate generalized Laplace distribution,
   Multivariate skew-normal distribution
   Multivariate skew-t student distribution.

All distributions are expressed in terms of univariate distribution (normal, gamma and chi^2), so that no special inverse transformation or similar method is used. I have done it for my thesis  and thought it can be useful for others. If you are interested please let me know and I will code it using the GSL standards.

By the way: what is the problem to put the complete MS Visual build on the webpage?
I have managed to compile the library, it was straightforward to me but other people have lots of problems and this topic appears very often on the list.

Thanks,

Przem

Deutsche Bank AG
Risk Controlling
Credit Risk Engineering & Implementation
            /  Daily Credit Risk

Tel.:  (+44 20) 754 59676 London
Fax:   (+44 20) 754  71060 London