Re: multivariate gaussian distribution (Code) / bugfix

Hi Brian,

There was an ugly bug in files I sent to this list a few months
ago. Someone kindly pointed it to me. So here is an updated version.

I've added a function that uses the Cholesky decomposition. On a simple
example, results appear deceiving compared to the LU decomposition.
Someone here would like to investigate further (code + results) before
using this function.

Btw, alpha doesn't appear in functions for triangular matrix that are
described p.117 of gsl-ref.

cheers,

Emmanuel