Re: complex polynomials

Hi all

> it doesn't have immediate scientific applications.  Complex
> polynomials might be worth adding to GSL though.

Fair enough. I'll probably write a cpoly library
without using GSL in the first instance (I like the
operator overloading of vanilla C99 complex arthmetic)
and then, if it works OK with maxmod, I'll port the
cpoly library to GSL afterwards.

Cheers

-j
--
J. J. Green, Department of Applied Mathematics, Hicks Bd.,
Hounsfield Rd.,  University of Sheffield,  Sheffield, UK.