all the roots of an equation

Hi,
  I have an equation which consists of a trigonometric series and I need
to find all the roots of this equation within a given range (usually -Pi
to Pi). Looking through the GSL manual I see that it says the root
finding functions will only find one root at a time.

Has anybody used GSL to evaluate all the roots of a given function?
I know Mathematica does this, but I can't seem to find a description of
the algorithm used for this task. However, what I really need is a C (or
somethign accessible from C) routine that would allow me to do something
like this. If this is not possible via GSL could anybody provide some
pointers as to how I could achieve it?

Thanks,
Rajarshi Guha <rxg218@psu.edu> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.