GSL front end for rlab

To whome it concerns,

I wrote a GSL front end for rlab (rlab.sourceforge.net) which is
available for download as rlabplus project, on sourceforge.net as well.
I wrote a manual on the GSL functions available under rlab, and put the
licensing preamble, I found with gsl,  in the manual.
Can you please post the link to the rlabplus libraries, as follows:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rlabplus

I found the job you guys did in writing and collecting the material for
the GSL excellent. I appreciate your work very much and I am grateful
for allowing the other researchers (myself included) to use it under
GPL.

Regards,
Marijan

PS: rlab is a high level language for numerics, but it is not a clone of
'matlab'.

Dr. Marijan Kostrun
Visiting Scientist
Institute for Theoretical Atomic and Molecular Physics
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street, Cambridge MA02138
e-mail: mkostrun@cfa.harvard.edu