periodic gsl_spline problem

Hello

I have a problem working with gsl_spline
with interpolation type cspline_periodic
and I am not sure if this is a bug.

Attached is a graphics showing 3 interpolation
curves from the control points shown as big
red circles.  The red, green and blue lines
are from the results using cspline_periodic,
cspline and linear interpolation types
respectively.

What caught my attention is that the red curve
does not go back to (2*pi, 0).

What should be the workaround? Should I specify
9 points (including the redundant end point) for
cspline_peridic, too, instead?  The would be
a little bit weird because that point is
really redundant.

I would be grateful if someone can shed some
light on me on this issue. Thank you very
much, and keep up the good work on GSL! I use
GSL everyday! :)

Regards,
Simon.

=====