Setting multiple ODE parameters

Dear All,

I know this topic has already been covered to some extent here, but I unfortunately, it seems that the answers haven't been posted to the list and therefore, I could not find a clear answer to my queries:

I am currently implementing an ODE problem with around 6 equations and two structures. One with 8 constants parameters, and the other with some 13 variable parameters calculated elsewhere at each step.

I did implement an ODE, before, but I have found GSL much more elegant, but I am puzzled with the void *param in the function and jacobian definition. I would need some clues/advice/pointers into how to deal with these parameters into the ODE function.

If you had any examples other than the Van der pol equation that would be great and much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Kind regards,

Elie Allouis

Elie Allouis