Re: Setting multiple ODE parameters

Versions of my projects are at http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/ I
pass all kinds of things to models this way.

I usually fill a structure with things that the model will need like
pointers to data, places where it can store results, and the parameters
of the run.  Then I assign a pointer to this structure to params.
Inside the model I follow this pointer to get to the data.

If all you want to do is pass an array of parameters, you just use
params like you normally pass an array to a function.