Number three

Finally, I renamed rand_rate "DieHarder" after Linas's excellent
suggestion, and have it up to 4 diehard routines, 2 homebrew, and 2 sts,
all working more or less perfectly.  I've also fixed up the project
website so it has lots of examples and screenshot type documentation.
When I get the rank routine in hand, I'll be able to add two more
diehards almost immediately as the rest of the code is now
straightforward.

There.  Hopefully the smaller chunks made it through.  I don't know
what's triggering the antispam daemons, though, so maybe not.

   rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@phy.duke.edu