Re: Infinity

Well,

I have ported just these, anyway I haven't seen them in GSL.

Pshemek

                      Axel.Vogt.Muenchen@
                      t-online.de                To:       Brian Gough <bjg@network-theory.co.uk>
                                                 cc:       Przemyslaw Sliwa/DMGCON/DMG UK/DeuBa@DMG UK, gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com
                      03/02/2005 07:03 PM        Subject:  Re: Infinity
                      Please respond to
                      mail

Brian Gough wrote:
> AVt writes:
>  > Przemyslaw Sliwa schrieb:
>  > ..
>  > > PS. I have written a C++ procedure for evaluation
>  > > probabilities for multivariate normal and t
>  > > distributions. It can be easily converted to
>  > > gsl standard and submitted review. Are you interested in
>  > > it?
>  >
>  > I would be interested to see it
>
> gsl_nan.h

well, i meant: i would like to see routines for
multivariate normal & t cumulative distributions
'knowing' those given by Genz (in Fortran)