Re: gslclapack

Hi

which seems no better than calling the fortran libs directly
from c code. And the problem with this is, of course, that
[snip]
These seem to be the major probblems, right?

I think the problem with calling fortran from C is that it is compiler, OS and (I think) architecture dependant. CLAPACK solves the portability problem, but as you have noticed, not the arcane interface which puts most poeple off using it.

Cheers

Jim
--
J.J. Green, Dept. Applied Mathematics, Hicks Bld.,
University of Sheffield, UK.   +44 (0114) 222 3742