constants update

Hi Everybody,

the new CODATA 2006 values are published! It would be great if someone would be willing to spend the time to update
const/calc-units-update.el
to implement the current "official" values in GSL. At the moment these are essentially at CODATA 1998, and they were updated last in 2002.

My apologies that I do not implement it myself, I am simply to busy these days. I hope someone else is up to the task and I, at least, would really appreciate it!

The current values can be found in the article CODATA Recommended Values of the Fundamental Physical Constants: 2006 on the arXiv: http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0028 and at physics.nist.gov/constants Maybe one could even utilize the TeX code of the arXiv submission?

A related question: Are there people around who would be interested to include atomic/isotopic weights as constants in GSL?

Greetings,
Jochen
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll