Re: gsl_matrix_complex functions documentation

Hello,

I thought the gsl_matrix_complex part may need a bit more explanation
without being described separately for each functions. At first I
thought the gsl_matrix_complex_set function was used in a way we could
enter directly the complex value instead of using the gsl_vector
functions. Something like gsl_matrix_complex_set(gsl_matrix * m,
size_t i, size_t j, double x, double y) where x and y are the
cartesian components of the complex number x + i y. But I see it would
mean you would have to create 3 functions for the same usage : one for
rect, one for polar and one to enter directly an already existing
gsl_vector.

So finally I don't think you should change anything. It was simply me
who was wrong. If you wish to add more documentation on that go ahead
but I think that if I had read a bit more I would have got it.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Thierry Moisan