Re: [Bug-gsl] problem in cubic solver

Ah yes. I seem to remember having some difficulty at the time because
I didn't understand cvs at all. Now that it's a couple years later I'm
older and wiser and should probably return to it this summer. I've
made many improvements since then in all of my polynomial routines,
and it shouldn't be too difficult to just take them from the code I've
already written for o2scl.