Re: ode-initval implicit solvers and development

Hello,

On 03/01/2009 04:37 PM, Tuomo Keskitalo wrote:

Thereby, I hope to hear your opinion about this development branch. Can it be incorporated into GSL, or should it be e.g. an extension library?

I've just merged changes from master and updated ode-initval documentation etc. I think that my ode-initval branch is about complete, for now.

What do you think about this? How do we proceed? I don't think that I will add any new functionality to my branch until I hear about the continuation.

Best regards,
Tuomo

--
Tuomo.Keskitalo@iki.fi