Re: Monte Carlo API problem

Hi Brian,

Attached is the patch. As there are many parameters for miser and vegas, I added a structure which holds all the parameters and added functions which copy the values in and out of the structure. Otherwise we would need over 10 getter/setter functions for each method.

Let me know if you like this approach, I'll update the manual then.

All the best,

Szymon

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 21:06 +0100, Brian Gough wrote:
At Wed, 8 Jul 2009 06:54:17 -0400 (EDT),
Szymon Jaroszewicz wrote:
> Should the API be updated to allow setting at least some of the
> parameters without messing with state fields directly?  At the
> minimum I think there should be a way to get the chisq field for
> Vegas which is used to test convergence.

This makes sense, would you like to send me a patch for the functions
you want.