Re: New rngs...

Howdy,

I would very much like to see these RNGs added to GSL, so that I can
add them to Math::GSL and access them from Perl. I am willing to work
on integrating these into GSL, as long as the GSL maintainers want
this to be done. Should I continue in this direction?

Cheers,

[0] http://search.cpan.org/dist/Math-GSL/

--

Jonathan Leto