Re: Feedback from GSL folks on libflame 4.0

Brian,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm preparing to leave for SIAM 2010, but once I get
back I will look into implementing some changes to the error-checking in
libflame. We may have to go Gerard's route and have dual interfaces, or we might
do it as you propose. Error checking right now in libflame is a bit of an
organized hack, and so I'll need to sit down and look at just how much code will
need to be updated to implement any changes.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Field