GSL 1.15 Test Release

I have just had a quick look at this on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and I notice failures when compiling in C as a result of the use of C99's 'out of order' declarations (which VC++ doesn't support for C code).

I can deal with these but, before doing so, I wanted to check that this C99 feature is now acceptable in GSL code and that the use of this feaature is not an oversight.

with my regards,

Brian Gladman