Re: make doc, problem with derivative/prime/apostrophe

Ok, thanks for confirmation! I finally got it to work (I'm not too
familiar with texinfo..)

For others who might have this problem: The file doc/texinfo.tex seems
to be overwritten by the system's version of texinfo.tex when you run
autoreconf. I simply replaced the original doc/texinfo.tex file from
GSL source before making the documentation via e.g. "make ps". At
least that worked for me.

--
Tuomo.Keskitalo@iki.fi
http://iki.fi/tuomo.keskitalo