Re: Robust linear least squares

Hello Patrick,

about the next release, a while ago I proposed some code (+tests) to
compute the Spearman rank correlation coefficient. I uploaded my code
on savannah (http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36199) and it is also
available on github (https://github.com/timflutre/spearman). At least
one person asked on the mailing list if this coef was implemented
(http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?37728) so I think it would be useful to
add it.
I tried to follow the GSL guidelines as close as possible so that it
should be possible to integrate the code easily into the next release.
I would be glad to help in this matter if necessary.

Best,
Tim