sgtk_dlopen

Hello,

  for guile-gtk developmemt I would like to have two guile-gtk installed (one
"stable" and one with my modifications). So I added gtkconf-libdir to config.scm.in
and updated appropriate places in dynlink.scm and configure.in. The main
problem is that guiledlopenhelper.c:sgtk_dlopen uses `name' instead of
`fullname' (when RTLD_GLOBAL is defined) - so dynlink always opens "stable"
version instead of the other one.

  Do you think that change `name' -=> `fullname' would break something?

Dan

ps: what do you think about libltdl which comes with new version of libtool?