Common language binding specification files

Okay, I met Quartic on IRC, and talked to him about possible common
language binding framework. He gave me a list of people who will
likely be interested, and I think they should be mailed, along with
gnome-devel and gtk-devel list.

Havoc Pennington (hp@redhat.com) (Haskell, C++)
Owen Taylor (otaylor@redhat.com) (Perl)
James Henstridge (james@daa.com.au) (Python)
Elliot Lee (sopwith@redhat.com) (Objective-C)
Some Java, and Ada people I forget

I could fix up some message if that's okay with you all (and if Ariel
wouldn't prefer to play his 'official' role :) )

--
How to eff the ineffable?