Re: Towards guile-gtk 0.18

Ariel Rios <jarios@usa.net> writes:

> Hi all--
>
> Since the release of 0.17 I've been working towards having more Gtk+
> functions wrapped. Also, I've already included the changes required
> by guileGL to work.  I would like to know if any of you want a
> specific problem to be corrected for inclusion in the new version.

I've updated from CVS and compiled the new tree. The compilation is
taking forever, because of this:

-rw-r--r--   1 silovic  lss        469083 Oct 25 15:08 gtk-glue.c

I think that C file of this size is becoming an issue - adding
anything to gtk*.defs causes this to be recompiled - with another very
long wait.

This could be solved by splitting gtk.defs (and modifying
build-guile-gtk to allow it to export the glue generated by
define-object and define-enum declarations between multiple files).

--
How to eff the ineffable?