Converting GdkEvent from C to Guile

In guile-gtk 0.17, how do I convert a pointer to a GdkEvent (or
GdkEventButton) to an SCM so it can be passed to a guile callback?

With a little rummaging around in the source, I found sgtk_wrap_gtkobj()
which does the appropriate magic for Gtk objects, but (perhaps not too
surprisingly) it coredumps when passed a (GdkEventButton *).  There must
be an appropriate function in there someplace.

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Tell | tell@cs.unc.edu | http://www.cs.unc.edu/~tell | KF4ZPF
Research Associate, Microelectronic Systems Laboratory