[Ariel Rios <jarios@usa.net>] guile-gtk, gnome-guile NEWS

Date: 19 Dec 99 15:43:25 CST
From: Ariel Rios <jarios@usa.net>
To: Greg Badros <gjb@cs.washington.edu>, Marius Vollmer <mvo@zagadka.ping.de>,
        Miguel de Icaza <miguel@gnu.org>,
        Miroslav silovic <silovic@zesoi.fer.hr>,
        Martin Baulig <martin@home-of-linux.org>
Subject: guile-gtk, gnome-guile NEWS
Cc: ettore@helix.com

Hi all--

I'm glad to announce that I have bindings for libglade, gtkhtml, gnome-print
and bonobo(still in early devel stage tho).

They are already use in the CVS version of galway:

http://erin.netpedia.net/images/new.jpg
http://erin.netpedia.net/images/new2.jpg

I want to include them on the gnome-guile module onthe guile-gnmoe directory.

I think the better thing to do is to place them on separate subdirectories.

Still, my biggest concern is the autoconfig. I have probe myself to be very
stupid working with those scripts...  I can put them on the
gnome-guile module waiting for someone to create the autoconfg stuff for me.

My thought is that this libraries shall be all linked on libguilegnome.

Finally, I think is time to seriously think about a gnome-guile release.

Ariel

PS.- Could someone forward this message to the list. It sees that
sourceware.com won't accept a mail from @usa.net... Maybe it's time
to find another email address...