Dynamic linking overhaul

Hi,

I changed the way dynamic linking is done in guile-gtk.  It now uses
dynamic-link and dynamic-call directly without any further ado when
libguile has ltdl support.  It should fall back to the old behaviour
when Guile does not use ltdl.

I have only tested it with a libguile that does use ltdl, so please
give it a try and tell me whether it still works for you.

- Marius