Re: new 0.18 version

Marius Vollmer <mvo@zagadka.ping.de> writes:

> What about waiting for Ole Myren Rohne's patch?  But I agree that we
> can just ignore Gtk+ 1.3 for the release because there hasn't been
> much interest in keeping CVS current.

I just found out that class creation has changed completely in 1.3
(see glib/gobject) and it isn't really clear to me whether dynamic
class creation is supported at this point.

The possibility of creating custom widgets from guile was my reason
for using gtk+ 1.3 in the first place, this means that I'll stay with
a slightly stale version of gtk+ 1.3 for my private use - at this
point I cannot provide a patch to make guile-gtk work with current
gtk+ 1.3

        Regards, Ole