Re: Making guile-gtk compile against GTK HEAD

Ariel Rios <ariel@arcavia.com> writes:

> In the following days I will begin hacking support for GTK HEAD.  Is
> there any reason for stoping me doing so? Maybe it shall be more
> clever to add a cvs branch but I don't see the case....

Please try to keep guile-gtk working with the `stable' series of Gtk+.

Right now, we have two defs files, one for 1.2 and one for 1.3.  It is
probably better to have just one, and conditionalize the differences
between 1.2 and 1.3.  There is some support for conditionals in
build-guile-gtk already.  Ahh, another item for TODO...