Re: Making guile-gtk compile against GTK HEAD

[Cc'ing George and Iain]

Hello Ariel,

As one of the current maintainers of gnome-libs HEAD, we would appreciate
it a lot to get some feedback from you and other language binding people.

We're now in the situation that we're making larger API changes there, so
if there are any things which are hard to bind or which could be done better
for language bindings, now is the chance to change this :-)

--
Martin Baulig
martin@gnome.org (private)