Re: Currnet CVS fails to configure - the patch

Ariel Rios <ariel@arcavia.com> writes:

> On 3 Dec 2000, Martin Baulig wrote:
>
> > Yes, there was a problem with the *.pc files in glib and GTK+. I fixed this
> > in CVS, but AFAIK there wasn't a new release since that so that you need to
> > grab them from CVS.
>
> Oops! That's a big problem! I was intending to do a dual
> gnome-guile / guile-gtk release in the next week... I cannot release until
> there is a new Gtk release (which I dunno if will happen soon)

Has this been resolved?

I think the configuration of guile-gtk is getting too complicated.  We
can't depend on unreleased versions of Gtk+ just to get the
complicated Gnome configure machine satisfied.

If we need all this complexity for Gtk 2.0, we should make a branch
for this in guile-gtk.