Re: ANNOUNCE: guile-gtk-1.2 0.31 has been released

| Are you going to work any on guile-gobject any? I talked to Ariel
| and he said he couldn't get it to work with the latest Gtk+ (it
| segfaults somewhere).  I've tried to debug it myself, but I can't

I have been working on guile-gobject in slow (very slow) time, and
have it working reasonably well.  I've also managed to port most of
the guile-gtk-1.2 gtk support.  I'll try and get something packaged up
for Monday, and hopefully someone else with more time/talent can take
it on.

Dave

--
Pitman's Two-Bit Rule: when representing two bits of information,
use two bits to do it.