Re: GtkAdjustment setters

Hello,

  thank you for your patch - I am going to commit it to CVS in few minutes
(unfortunately I am working offline, so maybe somebody already did it).

  There is only one issue I do not like about the patch - it creates a setter
gtk-adjustment-set-value!, while we already have gtk-adjustment-set-value
(without exclamation mark) binding for Gtk function.

  Moreover, exclamation marks are not used in guile-gtk at all (so ! in
gtk-adjustment setters could be unwanted surprise to guile-gtk users) - but this
is not problem of your patch but it is more guile-gtk problem.

  So I removed *-set-value! setter from your patch in favour of Gtk *-set-value
function.

0.

ps: BTW - it is strange that "setter" feature has not been used. I am afraid which
Gtk features does not have their GuileGtk companions yet... It seems we have to
check it very soon.