Re: (gnome gtk) et al

> We have several code base. We have several modules:
>
> guile-gtk: Currently on savanah forGtk1.4
> gnome-guile: Also on savanah for Gnome 1.4 (??)
> guile-gobect: Still under gnome CVS and ioncludes the work for GTk 1.4
>
> The first branch is being worked by Marius. I think no one is working
> ong the gnome-guile.
>
> All the interesing work is donde under guile-gobect
>
> I worked in a defs->gwrap translator but did not finish it. I don't
> rememember if i commited that one but maybe you are using it as the
> basis for yours. IIRC, the only thing that guile-gobject was lacking was
> that translator.

hello,

I would really like to start using the gnome-canvas with guile-1.6.3, and guile-gtk-1.2.31

can anyone point me to the easiest way to do it?

shall I merge the old sources coming from the gnome-guile project in the Gnome CVS? shall I rewrite a binding from scratch using g-wrap?

thanks a lot for guidance,

Stan.