Re: (gnome gtk) et al

On 06 May 2003 17:33:08 +0200
Marius Vollmer <marius.vollmer@uni-dortmund.de> wrote:

> Stan Pinte <stan@altosw.be> writes:
>
> > I believe that, in the current gnome-guile CVS (on cvs.gnome.org),
> > we find an outdated version of guile-gtk.
>
> Yes.
>
> > I am trying to replace that version with the current
> > guile-gtk-1.2-0.31,
>
> What about moving the rest of the Gnome CVS over to Savannah?  That
> was the plan, but I don't know how far Ariel has come on the Gnome
> front.

For me, it would even be better: all on Savannah...

I made the test this morning, and the whole stuff compiles. I don't know yet if it runs...

Ariel, if I send you a tarball with the stuff to put in Savannah, is it ok?

Or do you prefer me to check it in?

Stan.

--

|                   Sales Director                      |