Completed GdkFont support

Details:

 - gdk-1.2.defs, gdk-support.c, guile-gtk.h: Declared text as SCM
   instead of string (as was previously done in gdk_draw_text_scm). That
   is necessary because text may well contain nonterminating zero bytes.

 - This part of the GDK spec seems a bit confused. Several functions
   come in four variants: char, string, text and text_wc. However, not
   all combinations are specified (or implemented). So, for example,
   there is no gdk_text_wc_height.

 - gdk-1.2.defs, gdk-support.c, guile-gtk.h: I allow the fontset name to
   be either a string or a list of strings, which are joined with
   commas. The strings themselves may contain commas.

 - gdk-support.c: Fixed an earlier bug. I used scm_list_p instead of
   SCM_CONSP and SCM_NULLP.

Marko

--
Marko Rauhamaa      mailto:marko@pacujo.net     http://pacujo.net/marko/