texinfo documentation

I'm proposing to put together a bit of texinfo documentation for
guile-gtk.  There's not a huge amount to say, certainly there's no
need to duplicate the gtk docs, but there's enough to be worth a bit
of a manual I think.

I've actually made a start, mainly adapting the README file and one or
two notes of my own.  The advantage of changing to texinfo is of
course nice indexing and the various output formats.  I'll post
something when there's more to see.