first checkin of gnome-guile in guile-gtk CVS

hello,

I finally succeeded to check something correct in.

I apologize in advance for all the maintenance troubles that I am causing, but I am eager to learn, so I am open for comments!

I created a new directory, called

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/guile-gtk/gnome-guile-0.1/

It still needs working before it compiles, but I will work on it the next days.

Basically, The work that needs to be done is to make gnome-guile compile on its own, without the guile-gtk sources into its tree. (using an installed version of guile-gtk instead).

A small question:

I made by mistake a

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/guile-gtk/gnome-guile/ directory full of garbage...so don't worry, I'll post a mail to the admin to have that cleaned.

Stan.