Re: GError

Hey y'all, I'm on African time!

On Sat, 07 Jun 2003, Kevin Ryde wrote:

> Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> writes:
> >
> > A quick search through gnome/defs shows the following occurences of GError:
(my glib count only counted the parts that I was wrapping ;)

> Or plan to accept only #f there for now, meaning disable the exception
> throw.

That's the current situation, although some functions might be still
missing (null-ok).

I would hold off on working on this until Rob Browning wakes up from the
dead and does something with g-wrap, because it requires upstream
changes to g-wrap.

Regards,

wingo.